Hunter: Citizens for New Woodcreek
- Children are being taken to the woods and replaced with doppelgangers. Toussant Lamoure is in Hot Rod’s safehouse for now. Miranda has been captured, but the Hangman is still at large.
- Jesus is having strange dreams about being led to a gibbet at some cobbled crossroads. When he wakes up, he finds small twigs and leaves in his hair.
- Michelle O’Conner was murdered by Michael, and her friend Junie – possibly a Hunter – is still missing.
- Why was Michael leaving the charity messages from Humpty Dumpty on their answer phone, and why the small figurines at his murder scenes?
- What is the significance of his victims all being from the same underground ’90s girl band?
- Junie appeared to be collecting tapes from an indie musician who disappeared ten years ago, Taft III. His final album was In Reigments Purple Sat The Duke, and only 49 copies were ever released. Junie has all but 7, 13, and 41. What is the significance of these tapes, why do strange things happen when they are listened to, and what is their connection to The Duke?
- Murad is currently translating a set of diaries found at Junie’s flat with the help of a freelance Korean translator.